Guidelines to the authors
- Manuscripts should be typewritten on an ‘A4’ sheet having ‘1.5’ line-spacing throughout the text.
- The margins should be 2.54 cm (1 inch) in all sides and page number should be consecutively on the bottom of the page.
- The manuscript should be written in Book antic style using ’11’ font size.
- Make sure your article if justified (that is the alignment of the text on the left and right margins).
- Abbreviations should be given in the text on first mention and in abbreviations thereafter.
- Scientific names should be complete and in italics (genus, species, and authority, and cultivar where appropriate) for every organism at the first mention. The generic name can be abbreviated from second times.
- Units of measurement for this journal should use the official metric system.
- Use APA format when using in text citation and referencing (APA format).
- All accepted manuscripts should be submitted along with the Copyrights agreement form.
- Avoid plagiarism at all cost.
- It is the responsibility for the authors to ensure that the citations are accurate throughout the article.
- Before submitting your article Perform a spelling or grammar check by pressing F7 in MS Word.
- Submit all manuscripts by sending to editor[at]gmpjournals.com as email attachment in Microsoft word (DOC, DOCX) format. Kindly submit using our journal submission Paper Template.
- Manuscripts not written according to journal instruction will be returned immediately.
- Processing fees for GMP Journals is payable after the article is accepted for publication. Processing fee for one article is USD 100.
- Reprints: Authors will have a free soft copy of the article as portable document format (PDF) file. Authors are permitted to print unlimited copies of their articles. Authors can request for hardcopies at USD 30 per journal above the processing fees.
Call for Papers
GMP Journals welcomes original research article, review papers and short notes for the current and upcoming issues.
Last Date for manuscript submission: 20th of every month.
Online publication date: After peer review, corrections made and payment done, it takes three working days to be published.
Submit your paper in the form of Microsoft word format (.doc or .docx).
To submit your article send your maniscript to editor[at]gmpjournals.com
Frequency: 12 issues per year.
Subject : All Fields
Published By: GMP Journals